ScreenCraft's screenwriting guide provides our best advice from years of experience working with top screenwriters, Hollywood producers and studio executives. Fully Develop your COMEDY movie idea in just two weeks!
This e-book is adapted from our popular online eCourse.
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose a good premise
- How to identify your film’s main themes
- How to create empathy for your characters
- How to develop a valuable outline of your story's structure
- How to identify and intensify the core conflict in your story
“If you have a good idea, get it out there. For every idea I’ve realized, I have ten I sat on for a decade till someone else did it first. Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.”
– Joss Whedon (Avengers, Toy Story, Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
This book presents the basics of developing a successful concept and outlining a screenplay according to decades of Hollywood experience from our contributors.
"ScreenCraft is an amazing organization." - James V. Hart, award-winning screenwriter of Hook (directed by Steven Spielberg), Dracula (directed by Francis Ford Coppola) and Contact (directed by Robert Zemeckis)
“ScreenCraft catapulted my career years ahead of even my most optimistic expectations. The contacts and — perhaps even more importantly — the legitimacy the Fellowship gave me has helped me land top tier representation and put me in a position to pitch projects to major studios.” – Robert Haffey (ScreenCraft winner)