1. Use of the Site. You are responsible for own internet browsing safety and you are responsible for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You understand that http://www.screencraft.org cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Site and it’s contents will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that generates contaminating or destructive properties.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. http://www.screencraft.org PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER. http://www.screencraft.org DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. http://www.screencraft.org HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL http://www.screencraft.org BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF http://www.screencraft.org OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, http://www.screencraft.org LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ScreenCraft, http://www.screencraft.org, its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, licensors, parent company and partners, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer from screencraft.org to you any screencraft.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with screencraft.org. Screencraft.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with screencraft.org are trademarks or registered trademarks of screencraft.org or screencraft.org’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any screencraft.org or third-party trademarks.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. By operating the Website, screencraft.org does not represent or imply that it endorses any or all of the contributed content, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. screencraft.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As screencraft.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by screencraft.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify screencraft.org in accordance with common DMCA policies. screencraft.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of screencraft.org or others, screencraft.org may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, screencraft.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to screencraft.org.
7. Contribution to Website. If you leave comments anywhere on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
By submitting Content to screencraft.org for inclusion on our Website, you grant screencraft.org a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, promoting, marketing or any other lawful use.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, screencraft.org has the right (though not the obligation) to, in screencraft.org’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in screencraft.org’s reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in screencraft.org’s sole discretion. screencraft.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid under these circumstances.
8. Changes screencraft.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. screencraft.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination screencraft.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SocialEngine.net client account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a client account, such account can only be terminated by screencraft.org if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from screencraft.org’s notice to you thereof; provided that, screencraft.org can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided “as is”. screencraft.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither screencraft.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability In no event will screencraft.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to screencraft.org under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. screencraft.org shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13.Miscellaneous This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between http://www.screencraft.org and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court in Los Angeles County, California, in The United States of America. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. http://www.screencraft.org’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. http://www.screencraft.org may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. While winners have used their contest wins and the Company introductions to forge successes in the industry, we do not provide or offer to provide, advertise, promise, or in anyway represent that winners, finalists, or anyone who gets a positive score will get work or employment as screenwriters, get signed by managers or agents, or get meetings in the industry as a result of a contest win. We make INTRODUCTIONS ONLY based on TALENT ONLY, but these introductions are merely that. Frequently we look to our pool of contest winners to find said talent, but we’re looking for excellent writing everywhere. Furthermore, you may have full ability to obtain introductions from the Company to industry members in the Company’s network WITHOUT ENTERING A CONTEST OR RECEIVING CONSULTING. Introductions are based on our subjective view of the STRENGTH AND TALENT OF THE WRITING and not on entering a contest. Please query email@example.com with your query letters under 500 words. If there is a project that sounds of interest we will reach out with a release and request the PDF. However, only scripts entered into one of our contests will be guaranteed to receive an evaluation score.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.