First 10 Pages
$ 40Feedback on First 10 Pages
- Need feedback on your first 10 pages? Introducing our most popular service!
- Why are the first ten pages so critically important? Read this blog post.
- Receive a page of detailed feedback on the first 10 pages of your screenplay from a Hollywood studio-trained professional script reader.
- The first 10 pages of a script determine if a producer finishes reading, or tosses it aside.
- Submit your first 10 pages below, and we’ll deliver feedback within 5 days.
- Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here!
$ 125Film or TV Full Screenplay Feedback
- Two pages of notes on your script from a professional script reader, hand-picked for your feature screenplay or TV pilot script.
- Our professional script readers are the best in Hollywood. They have a minimum two years of experience at major studios or agencies.
- ScreenCraft’s script development service is consistently regarded as the best in the industry. Because of our attention to detail and high quality, our services are sought by producers, literary managers, agencies and studios.
- Availability is on a first-come basis and delivery is approximately 5 days. Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here!
$ 295In-Depth Development Notes
- Receive 6 pages of in-depth story notes on a single screenplay (TV or film) from one of our best hand-picked professional Hollywood script readers.
- Notes delivered within 5 days.
- At ScreenCraft’s discretion, we may reach out to request permission to promote your screenplay to our network of over 60 top entertainment industry professionals, including literary agents, managers, producers and studio executives. Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here.
Cameron's 1-Month Development
$ 1,0951-Month Development Package
- Receive 10 pages of in-depth development notes on a single screenplay (TV or film) from Cameron Cubbison, our most-requested script development executive.
- Receive a follow-up read and notes on the new draft (within 30 days)
- 1-hour phone call to discuss your project, its market potential, and the writer’s career strategy (within 30 days)
- All screenplays that earn an evaluation score of 8.7 or higher will be included in our private database of recommended projects that we promote to our network of over 60 top entertainment industry professionals, including literary agents, managers, producers and studio executives. Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here!
- Cameron Cubbison is a seasoned development executive and screenwriter with over a decade of experience. He has read for Sundance Institute, Lionsgate, Resolution, Paradigm Talent Agency, United Talent Agency, ICM Partners, Penguin Random House, Open Road Films, Attraction Entertainment, Amazon Studios, and ScreenCraft’s popular screenwriting contests. A summa cum laude graduate of Emerson College with dual degrees in film production and film studies, Cameron also studied film at USC, UCLA, the New York Film Academy, and Chapman University. Read Cameron’s full bio here.