First 10 Pages
$ 40Feedback on First 10 Pages
- Need feedback on your first 10 pages? Introducing our most popular service!
- Why are the first ten pages so critically important? Read this blog post.
- Receive a page of detailed feedback on the first 10 pages of your screenplay from a Hollywood studio-trained professional script reader.
- The first 10 pages of a script determine if a producer finishes reading, or tosses it aside.
- Submit your first 10 pages below, and we’ll deliver feedback within 5 days.
- Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here!
$ 125Film or TV Full Screenplay Feedback
- Two pages of notes on your script from a professional script reader, hand-picked for your feature screenplay or TV pilot script.
- Our professional script readers are the best in Hollywood. They have a minimum two years of experience at major studios or agencies.
- ScreenCraft’s script development service is consistently regarded as the best in the industry. Because of our attention to detail and high quality, our services are sought by producers, literary managers, agencies and studios.
- Availability is on a first-come basis and delivery is approximately 5 days.
- At ScreenCraft’s discretion, we may reach out to request permission to promote your screenplay to our network of over 60 top entertainment industry professionals, including literary agents, managers, producers and studio executives. Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here.
$ 295In-Depth Development Notes
- Everything from Full Feedback, but instead of only 2 pages, you receive…
- 6 pages of in-depth story notes on a single screenplay (TV or film).
- Notes from one of our best hand-picked professional Hollywood script readers.
- Notes delivered within 5 days.
- Read testimonials from happy screenwriters here.