ScreenCraft is proud to present it’s very first LIVE Virtual Pitch Event!
The ScreenCraft Virtual Pitch Competition is a brand-new opportunity for emerging writers to use the strengths of our new virtual world, to pitch directly to and get feedback from A-List industry leaders.
At this FREE event, the 10 Top finalists will pitch live to a stellar industry jury!
- Eric Heisserer, Oscar-nominated Screenwriter, ARRIVAL, BIRD BOX, LIGHTS OUT
- Wendy Calhoun, TV Writer and Showrunner (PRODIGAL SON, STATION 19, EMPIRE, NASHVILLE, JUSTIFIED, etc)
- Amy Retzinger, Literary Agent and Partner, Verve Talent Agency
- Marc Manus, Literary Manager and Partner, World Builder Entertainment
- Host & MC: Ben Cory Jones, TV Writer and Showrunner (INSECURE, BOOMERANG, etc)
The overall Grand Prize winner will receive personal introductions and phone calls with one or more top Hollywood literary managers who are looking for talented emerging writers. The Top 10 Finalists participation in the LIVE pitch event are –
|Go to the Body||Kyra Jones|
|His Dead Girlfriend||Nadia Wit & Vanessa Logan|
|Next Dimension Video||Stef Smith|
|The Cult of Us||Jim Picariello|
|The Dream Machine||Elisa Eliot|
It’s a great opportunity to gain tips on how to nail your pitch! Don’t miss it and it’s a FREE event!
Wednesday, November 18th at 5:00pm PST // 8pm EST – LIVE!