ScreenCraft Screenwriting Fellowship Winners Los Angeles Itinerary 2014
Our Fellowship winners are coming to Los Angeles this week!
- T.A. Snyder, for his feature "Dead Men" - a period thriller set in gritty Revolutionary era America.
- Robert Haffey, for his feature "Men of Violent Means" - a quirky, darkly comedic crime thriller.
- Amanda Parham, for her drama pilot "D.O.C." - original prison drama / medical procedural.
Here's their schedule (so far):
● 10:15 AM: T.A. arrives at LAX
● 11 AM: Amanda meeting with manager at Anonymous Content
● 11 AM: T.A. meeting with manager at Kaplan/Perrone Management
● 11:30 AM: Rob arrives at LAX
● 2 PM: Amanda meeting with producer at Buffalo 8, Beverly Hills
● 2:30 PM: Rob meeting with producer at Buffalo 8, Beverly Hills
● 3:00 PM: T.A. meeting with producer at Buffalo 8, Beverly Hills
● 8 AM: T.A., Rob, Amanda breakfast with producer Don Handfield (Jeremy Renner's producing partner) in West LA
● 1 PM: T.A., Rob, Amanda lunch in Beverly Hills with Jen Grisanti (celebrated consultant and author) and Michael Colleary (screenwriter: Face/Off)
● 1 PM: T.A., Rob, Amanda -- Private entertainment industry event at winery in Malibu with producers, managers and publicists
● 2:30 PM: T.A., Rob, Amanda meeting with development executive at Treehouse Pictures (Arbitrage, At Any Price, Adult World)
● 4 PM T.A., Rob, Amanda meeting with agent at Resolution Agency
Tentative meetings TBD: APA, CAA, Paradigm, 3Arts, Mosaic, Mad House, Alcon Entertainment, Warner Brothers
Get weekly inspiration delivered to your inbox - including industry news, popular blog posts, sponsored podcast episodes, contest deadline reminders, and more!