In light of current events, we've got a special offer this week only! If you're stuck at home and want to finally FINISH your screenplay, you'll love our simple, effective e-course: Write Your Screenplay in 60 Days. It's an e-course as well as an e-book that offers a step-by-step guide to finish your script on schedule. Despite its simplicity (and maybe because of it), some writers have told us it's the best screenwriting course they've ever taken.
The 50% coupon code is: FINISHEDSCRIPT
Code expires on Saturday March 21st, 2020.
Regular price is $49. With your 50% discount code the entire course will be yours for only $24.50! And don't worry, if you miss this deal, our everyday low price of $49 is still a phenomenal deal for this simple, effective daily email course.
- "Hey ScreenCraft, I did it! I completed the 'Screenplay in 60 days' online course and completed it in time .....technically I did it in 59 days as I doubled up one day! Thanks to the course and WriterDuet I have a completed draft. Previously I've struggled to keep myself motivated when writing features - I ended up with beginnings of scripts or great concepts but no real place to start. I now know exactly how to start, how to keep going and how to re-draft! It's exciting stuff! Thanks again for the opportunity. I will highly recommend this course and WriterDuet." - Summer G.K.
- "Okay, so I've done McKee's bootcamp, done top screenwriting graduate school work, ScreenwritingU... Won a couple of big screenwriting contests, but for whatever reason, your 45-day online class has worked magic. Was I just ready for the message? Is it just a manageable format to undertake? Some of both? I don't know, but I am one happy camper. I have been messing with this script idea for about two years, then I complete something MUCH DIFFERENT in 45 days. Thank you!!" - Craig P
Want to write a screenplay? Whether you're writing a TV pilot or a feature film screenplay, we have simple online courses designed to guide you through the whole process.
We’ll guide you every step of the way, with daily writing assignments with advice from Hollywood’s top screenwriters.
You’ll simply need to dedicate one hour per day (you can set your own schedule). We’ll provide you with exactly what you need to create a finished script every step of the way. All you need to bring is an openness to learn and a passion for storytelling. You don’t even need to have an idea or premise yet.
We recommend signing up for these courses one-at-a-time; please complete each course before signing up for the next one.
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose a good premise
- How to format your screenplay according to industry standards
- How to build your characters
- How to build your plot and combine outlines
- How to use the “System of Passes” to polish your final draft
If you've already taken our e-courses or read our e-books, we'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to email us anytime: [email protected]
Keep calm, carry on, and finish your screenplay. We're here if you need us.