ScreenCraft's screenwriting guide provides our best advice from years of experience working with top screenwriters, Hollywood producers and studio executives. This book is adapted from our popular online eCourse.
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose a good premise
- How to format your screenplay according to industry standards
- How to build your characters
- How to build your plot and combine outlines
- How to use the “System of Passes” to polish your final draft
This book presents the basics of developing a successful concept and writing a screenplay according to Hollywood formatting standards.
"ScreenCraft is an amazing organization." - James V. Hart, award-winning screenwriter of Hook (directed by Steven Spielberg), Dracula (directed by Francis Ford Coppola) and Contact (directed by Robert Zemeckis)
“ScreenCraft catapulted my career years ahead of even my most optimistic expectations. The contacts and — perhaps even more importantly — the legitimacy the Fellowship gave me has helped me land top tier representation and put me in a position to pitch projects to major studios.” – Robert Haffey (ScreenCraft winner)