How can Fellowships be a stepping stone to your professional screenwriting career? Join us for a special panel with ScreenCraft Fellows who will share their own success stories and tips on how to jumpstart your screenwriting career in Film or TV.
“Screenwriting as a Career: Tips From ScreenCraft Fellows” is a FREE panel that will be LIVE on Thursday, February 18th at 5pm PT // 8pm ET.
ScreenCraft’s flagship program has launched many careers. As a leadup to the final deadline – February 28th! – for this year’s 8th Annual Screenwriting Fellowship, these Fellows are getting together to share strategies, tips and best practices for how to prepare yourself for a screenwriting career in film and TV.
- Tevin Knight, 2020 Fellow (Signed with The Gersh Agency & Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Sold his pilot to a major studio.)
- Lucy Luna, 2019 Fellow (Staffed writer on CW’s TWO SENTENCE HORROR STORIES and CBS’ Television Studios’ ALL RISE)
- Davia Carter, 2018 Fellow (Currently writing for NBC’s upcoming show, DEBRIS. Previously staffed on CW’s KATY KEENE and USA’s QUEEN OF SOUTH)
- Anya Meksin, 2017 Fellow (Staffed writer on Netflix series, IN FROM THE COLD)
- T.A. Snyder, 2014 Fellow (Signed with Manager at Zero Gravity & currently prepping to direct his suspense thriller, PANTHER CREEK)
The panelists will break-down their origin stories and talk about what to expect from Fellowships, as well as giving tips on how to amplify your efforts for a professional career, and throwing some light on what a career in screenwriting can look like. This is a candid conversation on how to jump-start your career – don’t miss it! Be sure to register and submit your questions in advance.
The video recording will be available for registered attendees after the event.
ScreenCraft’s event series includes live panels with A-listers and “Ask Me Anything” interviews, a chance to learn directly from award-winning screenwriters, producers, agents, managers and other industry professionals.
SCREENWRITING AS A CAREER: TIPS FROM SCREENCRAFT FELLOWS